AQUAFLO Multimedia Sand Filters - for sediment removal
Sediment can damage your appliances, fittings and fixtures
Sediment (or grit and turbidity) in your water supply can cause problems when it settles out in tanks, plugs, pipes or fittings. Household and plumbing fixtures can be stained, while washing machines, dishwashers or hot water cylinders may be permanently damaged.
Prolong the life of your appliances with an AQUAFLO Multimedia Sand Filter
Effectively remove the visible solids in your house or farm water supply system with AQUAFLO Multimedia Sand Filters – providing you with clear water that won't damage household appliances.
How do our filters work?
Our Multimedia Sand Filters consist of progressively finer layers of anthracite, sand, garnet and a gravel support layer. As the supply water travels through the filter bed, the suspended solids are removed.
- Recommended for surface water supply containing unacceptable levels of suspended solids and discoloration
- Remove sediment down to 10 - 15 micron
- Flows up to 23 m3/hour per unit with 8 models
- High flow rate mixed media filled vessels constructed from GRP (reinforced polyethylene pressure vessels) provide a high performance unit with minimal space requirements
- For larger flow requirements, we have multi-unit options available
Low costs. Long-lasting media
Using AQUAFLO Multimedia Sand Filters, you will benefit from low maintenance and running costs thanks to long lasting media. Through regular automatic or manual backwashing, accumulated dirt is flushed out of our filters and the filter media is cleaned.